• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Want to go Digging in Pheonix Suggestions?

m56-mike

Going to Phoenix & have an extra day or so on my hands, Have heard Jacks has good stuff but only wants to sell entire units and may not be cheap. I used to know of a guy south of town that had a large parts invenory / let guys dig and search and buy as long as it was not summer... Been years. Any suggestions would be great.

Mike

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You got that right...he is a very, very nice guy and loves to show off his stuff. It is a great place to go look.

russ81

Hey guys, I'm working in Springerville right now, and get to Phx. every couple of months. Where can I find these places?
I've just finished bobbing my duce, and any help you all could give me would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

groundog

:driver: :driver: Jacks is located in Tucson just outside of the Pima Air Mueseum an davis monthan air base---dont know exact address but is listed in phone book---I live in Wittman just outside Phoenix---Groundog