• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Want to purchase M37

ugagastro

Hello,

New member looking to purchase M37 in my general area. n. Florida, georgia, S.C. if possible. Recently sold 45 Willys MB so after a new vehicle. thanks very much! MVPA member. D. Whitehead

Tanner

Mr Whitehead, welcome to the Steel Soldiers forum!

I would suggest that you contact Cabell Garbee here in NC for an assist on locating an M-37... he's a good friend of mine & I'm working on my M-37 at his place. He might know of an M-37 available on the East Coast. His website also has a good bit of M-37 info - 1953 Dodge M37

He's on the forum as CGarbee...

'Tanner'

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
I happen to have a '54 M37 for sale in Lavonia, GA. The engine in it is shot, but I have a freshly rebuilt T245 to go in it. It needs a little body work, but there's no rust problems except for a small "bubble" under the right headlight. The majority of bodywork would be patching "extra" holes that the civvy street department poked in it for their own purposes. Drop me a PM if you'd like to talk about it. :)

ugagastro

thanks very much for reply...not sure how to PM yet but I think I am looking for something a little further down the road to recovery if I can find it....engine and everything if I can.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site!

poppop

Welcome aboard!!!! I did not see your location when I first read your post. I am close to Statesboro so am not to far from you. I also have to thank you for getting my OD fever cranked up again:cry: I have been on the lookout for an M37 and have been able to drag my feet because none were ever close. Today I could not stop my fingers from typing lifer a PM, he has replied, and pictures are on the way.:-D Does this never end??? I have'nt even got my last duece home yet and it is only 12 miles away:oops:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Today I could not stop my fingers from typing lifer a PM, he has replied, and pictures are on the way.:-D
Make sure if you guys work out a deal that one of the provisions is that lifer deliver it to the Ga Rally!

rofl that Illinois slacker needs a little encouragement!

poppop

Will do Clint. Will an M37 fit in the back of a Duece??? I can see it now, M813 towing an M35 with an M37 hitching a ride in back of M35:-D:-D

ugagastro

well I bought the M37 above and it is in shipment.......and i already wonder where to find a fording kit??? Looks to be in overall good shape so enjoy awhile before restoring....

any ideas on where to purchase... thanks!

bubba_got_you

well I bought the M37 above and it is in shipment.......and i already wonder where to find a fording kit??? Looks to be in overall good shape so enjoy awhile before restoring....

any ideas on where to purchase... thanks!
pvc works:twisted: lol it looks ok but not as good as the original ones :wink:

Attachments

ugagastro

Snorkel

That truck is awesome....hopefully I will be there eventually....supposed to arrive Friday......the guy who sold it to me his little boy got on the phone and told me to "take care of his truck"......I just about lost it and told him my little boy and I would always call it Andrew's truck after him and send him photos....whew the economy these days hurts. DW

CGarbee

Since Tanner mentioned it..
I do have a runner in the back yard that is for sale, but that needs work... (wiring, brakes, lights...)
I have a friend just outside Charlotte, NC, who is selling his nicely restored (everything works) '52M37...

PM me if you want contact info, photos, prices, etc...