• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanted: 86' M1009 fuse box

Rotten Dawg

Anyone know the best websites for finding a fuse box for my 86' CUCV M1009? The hazard flasher port is melted but otherwise the panel is okay. Just looking to replace it with a cleaner newer version? Anybody willing to point me in the right direction would be my friend for life! LOL. I've shopped all over the inter webs and can't find a replacement. Thanks again! - Clint

cucvrus

Anyone know the best websites for finding a fuse box for my 86' CUCV M1009? The hazard flasher port is melted but otherwise the panel is okay. Just looking to replace it with a cleaner newer version? Anybody willing to point me in the right direction would be my friend for life! LOL. I've shopped all over the inter webs and can't find a replacement. Thanks again! - Clint
I can remove one from an M1009 that I have for parts. The only wire I know that is hacked is the 4WD 2 wires that run to the transfer case.

Rotten Dawg

I can remove one from an M1009 that I have for parts. The only wire I know that is hacked is the 4WD 2 wires that run to the transfer case.
Thanks for reaching out brother. Sorry for the delay. Super busy prepping for the upcoming chaos. LOL. I'm not electronic guy. What do you mean by "hacked" and what does that mean for my rig if I install it?

MarcusOReallyus

Stop looking for '86 parts. It's not an '86.

edpdx

I had some fuse box problems this week, but was able to make a workaround. Would I be better off getting a newer fuse box that has a few more options?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks