• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanted I set of old seat covers M1009

alltheway82nd

I would like to find a set of old seat covers (original seats) to use for / give to the upholstery shop(to make a pattern) to make a set for my truck..so if you have and old set you don't need let me know I will pay for the ride. Thanks, larry

cucvrus

Nothing special about the seats. They are the same set up and pattern in Chevettes and Camaros from the same era. Lear seating made the seats for GM. They still do and they are still about the same. If anyone has any that are worth while. I would say a Youpullit would have them. You will probably get this post booted to parts wanted anyway. Thought I would give you a hand.

Rvitko

The problem will be finding the interior vinyl color. I checked everywhere. People who had the civi mahogany color code have the same seat color but on a deep brown carpet. I have a good passenger seat and a nos bench seat back. In the end I gave up and bought Madrid vinyl maroon covers ready made.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks