• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanted: Large Tires Chamberlain, SD to Lexington, VA or anywhere further east

m26a1tom

I am looking to have 4 large tires, size 18.00 - 24 moved from Chamberlain, SD towards Lexington, VA or anywhere further east. The tires are roughly the size of what is on the rear of most backhoes and smaller size (75ish HP) farm tractors, to give you a general idea. I am going to guess and say they are roughly 54 inches in diameter and weigh around 350 - 450 lbs each.
There is tractor trailer access and forklifts to load on both ends of the journey. I am not looking for a free ride. I will gladly pay anybody for their time and trouble. I am not sure how soon the tires need to be picked up, I would think within the next few weeks. However, I am in no rush to get them to VA. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tommy Harris
m26a1tom@vt.edu
(540) 460-1073

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
We have some 1400-24s. And 445 80 25s that came on the HMEE military backhoes.
We are expecting loader type this week

Located in Cookeville TN

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

m26a1tom

I already purchased these tires from an online equipment auction site. I only bought them because they were insanely cheap. I am just looking for the most economical route to get them home. Thank you for the response. Any and all suggestions are appreciated. Also, Fastenal says they are too large for them to handle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks