• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanted M-37 near Maine

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have one available. The engine has a rod sticking out of the block, but I also have a freshly rebuilt engine to go in it. I'm nowhere near Maine, though. My profile still says Illinois, but I'm actually in Lavonia, Georgia. If interested, you can either drop me an e-mail or PM me.

xm708

m37

I know Paul Sanborn has a real clean one in the Concord New Hampshire area. I looked at it and is extremely clean and rust free. Runs too. I think he was asking something in the 4k range.

ed

nhdiesel

There was an ambulance version on Craigslist not long ago, and there was (he may still have it) a very nice, already restored one here in Berlin, NH.

Keep watch, check jsjauctions.com for the Sate of NH surplus auctions. There have been a few ex-fire brush trucks in very nice operating condition sold there, prices not bad for what they were, some with winches.

Jim