• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WANTED - Parking *********

jimbob1111

Hi,
I have bought surplus parts on Ebay from a guy in Texas. His Ebay name is beltfed34
I have been very happy with the things I have gotten from him. He's got several different handles on there now.
What happened to yours?
HMFG

phil2968

That was added by Recovry4x4, look for his edit line at the bottom of the first post. The original poster broke the rules and Kenny fixed it for him. Kenny was being very nice about it!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will leave it up. It's been neutered but the OP and others can have a looksee at the rule forum.

Tlauden

Wow I was SO confused until someone pointed out the edited by....

I was trying to figure out how everyone knew what ******* meant and how linking to the rules was helpful?!?!

God I feel stupid sometimes aua aua aua aua aua aua aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks