• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanted Parts for M880

Hotrod1340

I am looking for a PS pump, brackets, pulley and maybe a steering box to convert my 880 to PS
Bob said i am looking for this "a 75-77 W200, W300, or W400 with powersteering"

Also needed:
Hood in good shape.
Anything needed to put a plow on including the plow.
Tailgate would also be useful.

Thank you all in advance.
I am located 30 miles North of Green Bay, Wi.
Post message here or call me 920.373.5902

thanks

Elwenil

Actually you can use the power steering setup off any W series Dodge truck from '72-'93 as long as you swap all the related components over. '72-'74 use one style setup, '75-'77 use another and '79-'93 should all be the same. If you swap over the steering box from another style, you will need the pitman arm, drag link and possibly the steering arm off the same style. It's pretty easy to swap everything over if you have a donor truck to get all the matching parts off of and are not too concerned about originality.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am going to a junkyard shortly. Last time I was in this yard they had a nice '77 W-200 4x4 with a 318ci. It had some frame damage, so it couldn't be used on the road. I will see what parts I can pull off it for you.

Hotrod1340

Hey, Mike i installed a steering box I got from the guy i bought the truck from, So i am only looking for the pump and the mounting hardware.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks