• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanted to Buy -CUCV M1009

303Lithgow

Hi all, this is my first post and I like to let everyone know I am looking to buy a CUCV. If anyone has one for sale or knows where one is please let me know.

100dollarman

First- Welcome to the board!

I have 2 M1009s in Socal for sale $2900 each. I also have a truck that runs from Tacoma to here and back every month or so for reasonably delivery.

Give me a call if you want to talk about it- 760 248 6214

Hundy

kennyw

Guess that ad expired... here is a copy of it:
I AM SELLING A 1984 Chevy K5 military blazer. The engine was switched from diesel to gas. It has a Chevy 350 a automatic 400 turbo. The engine will start but runs rough. The transmission does not go in reverse. It has 4 wheel drive that works fine. It has a 4 in lift. Leafs in the front and blocks in the rear. It has military hummv tires and rims. The tires are 36 in and the rims are 16.5 in beadlock rims. The rims are custom made by usa6x6. There is a spare in the back. The body is in decent shape, there is a dent in the right rear bottom corner. The front windshield is cracked and the rear window is busted out. I do have a replacement for the rear window that will go with it. It also needs a new crank for the rear window. The interior is in good shape but the dash needs to be replaced. It even has the m16 mounts in the back.
The truck has been sitting for about a year without really leaving the Drive way, so it may need to be towed away.
I am asking $1200 for the truck but I am willing to negotiate or I am also looking to trade for a atv or a volkswagen perferably an air cooled one. If you have any questions please call me at 253-271-0269 any time after 6:00 pm.

Westech

CPL
Mine is for sale. New just about everything. 4" super lift springs and all new shocks, brake lines, steering arm, brakes, fuel pump and lines, heater hoses and coolant hoses, new oil cooler line, new glow plugs, alternators, belts, all fluids, new trans with shift kit and cooler, new drive shaft with HD u joints, new front fenders, new 33" tires with less then 1000 miles, and complete RTS 524 Radio set up. (working was R&R in 2004) $4500 with Radio 4k with out. two small rust holes.. one in right side rocker about the size of a quarter and one in drive floor board next to the door the size of a quarter. Both very ez to fix with flat patch work. Other then the two spots its very very solid!

Last edited:

303Lithgow

Texas isn't too far for me to travel for the right vehicle. The AC is a plus even in Washington State. I'm heading for Sun Lakes State Park and it will be in the 90's, later in the summer it hits 100.

Please let me know the details of your M1009.

thanks

figsfollys

Probably too late.. I have an 84 m1009 I'm getting rid of here in central Indiana.
The fuel injector pump went out about a month ago and I am not going to fix it back up.. I'm selling my property and have no use for it in the city..
Breaks are a little mushy, and she has the usual Indiana rust that comes with chevy's of that age.. She has a new rebuilt starter,.. new belts.. and tires are almost new..
She ran great until the ffuel pump went out..
Less than 70,000 miles...
come and get her.... for ONLY :-D $600 :-D obo.

303Lithgow

Probably too late.. I have an 84 m1009 I'm getting rid of here in central Indiana.
The fuel injector pump went out about a month ago and I am not going to fix it back up.. I'm selling my property and have no use for it in the city..
Breaks are a little mushy, and she has the usual Indiana rust that comes with chevy's of that age.. She has a new rebuilt starter,.. new belts.. and tires are almost new..
She ran great until the ffuel pump went out..
Less than 70,000 miles...
come and get her.... for ONLY :-D $600 :-D obo.
Can you email me pics? Lots of pics of exterior and interior.

d_gene_rowe@yahoo.com