• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanting to check ut or drive a m1009

chevyguy1976

Hey guys,

I have lurked the site now for a few months, and the m1009 bug is really starting to bite me. I have just about talked myself into getting one and the wifey has given me the ok. I just have to sell the old 81-cj-5. But before I take the plunge Iwould really like to look one of these over and possibly drive it on the road, just to make sure i know what I am getting. I have been around the 6.2 before and chevy trucks my whole life so I kinda know what I am getting into, just need check one out to make sure.

Is there anyone on here that is somewhat close to Maquoketa Iowa that would let me come check out their m-1009. I am about half way between dubuque and the quad cities. I would be willing to drive a little ways but not like 5 or 6 hours lol.

Thanks alot and I appreciate it. I love checking out this site with all the great info even if I dont havea m1009 or 1008 yet.

Thanks Ed

Biggles

I'm in Central IL Not that close but at least 6 hours closer than memphis you can check mine out if you find yourself in the area.

OL AG '89

In Houston, not close... just fly in I'll meet you at the airport, let you have it for the weekend!!!! Bring the wife, she'll enjoy the break from Winter!!!!

Disciple

Got an M1008 just south of the Twin Cities, MN here. Know a guy a couple of miles away with an M1009. I know we're not THAT close, but you could try them both...? Take the wife and enjoy the weather? I could show you how she handles 43203846463829475" of snow!