• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

War and peace the journey

dmetalmiki

My camera had no pictures after returning home. Have not a clue why it just did not save them.
But here are some anyway.
Tobias, (a member on here) Flew to America, (Utah). To bid for a humvee. He saw hundreds but only liked three, and one the best of the three he wanted. And so he bid on it and won it.
He had travelled All the way from Düsseldorf.
He did do ALL the proper paper work,(s). And when duly shipped turned out to be an Excellent example of the breed.
That took initiative and compulsion and determination in my book.
He turned up at the War and Peace show (No problems at all on the way).and we were all very impressed with his procurement.
Pictures below, and some that did save.
Includes the 'recovery' from the last post. loading up.

Attachments

silverstate55

Useless
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad you got to attend with some of your vehicles! Too bad your photos didn't save, that is one impressive show.

Quite a journey & an example of patience/persistence for Tobias with his HMMWV.

dmetalmiki

Glad you got to attend with some of your vehicles! Too bad your photos didn't save, that is one impressive show.

Quite a journey & an example of patience/persistence for Tobias with his HMMWV.
I was sent these pictures by another member of (Some of), our heavy vehicle line up after a drive round.
I am still waiting for pictures of our clubs first show.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks