• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

War & peace show

dmetalmiki

Well as we are sort of "on the doorstep" and if plans go well we shall be there again. So good to meet enthusiasts from all over the world. Not to mention there vehicles. I particularly like the drivers days Drive outs. Anybody coming from The U.S.A. is invited to seek us out and have a chat. Mebb'e a bun! and a Beer!. You just look for (one of) the tallest U.S. flags on on our 60 foot mast. As you eneter the site.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tascabe

I will be there doing a reenactment display of Russian forces in Chechnya with the group from Red Alliance.

Will try to stop by at some point too.

Have not been since the location moved to Folkstone - interested to see how that changes things from the old Hop Farm.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks