• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Warn belleview model 6000

Shane M

Found a warn belleview model 6000 on craigslist for cheap and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them. Theyre rated at 8000 lbs. Just aeeing if its worth spending $200 on as opposed to apending a grand on a new one.

Thanks in advance

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I haven't kept in the electric winch loop, but they were stout winches with a good rep for many years. It should be a 6000lb winch, not 8000 though.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Oh! I don't think they had a power out function though. Its a tough call, I bet it'll need rebuilt too.

Shane M

From what ive read on the warn website when they started manufacturing winches after buying out belleview manufacturing, the models didnt correspond to the rated pulling weight. So the m6000 pulled 8k. It sounds like they were just underrated so eventually the models correspo ded to the power

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks