• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Warner Robbins Ga. A2C's

xmission

Saw my two WR deuces today. Both the 71, and the 87 appear to be in good shape. The 87 had no batteries. The 71 had batteries, but not enough charge to start.

Checked my euc status 3 times today, just in case a miracle happened...

Forgot to mention, the GL rep there said that the gauge thing was just a certain few years, but didn't say which.

He also said they they could get the trucks running and moving no problem (like there were only good trucks on the lot), before he even knew which trucks were mine. I hope that's a good omen.

Fuel screen looked like ****, but the fuel looked good.

Last edited:

velociT

My '87 rolled out of WR today on a trailer, I'll post pics on thursday if it gets here as planned.

Xmission, what lot # is yours? Mine is 6027.

xmission

My '87 rolled out of WR today on a trailer, I'll post pics on thursday if it gets here as planned.

Xmission, what lot # is yours? Mine is 6027.

4721 what date was your auction?

My 87 was sitting to the right of the liftgate truck.

velociT

Got mine today! Pics coming soon.

Truck had no brakes and bad batteries, but other than that fired right up and drove the 1 block I drove it very nicely.

What about all the others from WR..... where are they now??

SanAnMan

Got mine today! Pics coming soon.

Truck had no brakes and bad batteries, but other than that fired right up and drove the 1 block I drove it very nicely.

What about all the others from WR..... where are they now??
My 86, sale 4671 lot 6014, closed on 9/10/09, picked up on 11/12 after a 57 day EUC wait. Batts were dead and the fuel tank was all gummed up but it ran great anyway for the 160+ mile drive home thanks (in part) to some diesel 911. The tank is at the radiator shop now (due back any day) for a boil and red-kote for $175 (had to shop around). I cleaned up the fuel pump and sender and they are wating on the workbench. Still waiting on my SF-97 so I can register it here in GA.

I have to say that everything is big and heavy on these things, but it sure is easy (and fun) to work on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks