• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Warner Robins GA --> Fort Riley KS --> Houston TX --> Warner Robins, GA

USARSA

Hi. I'm retired Army, new to Steel Soldiers, and want to extend an offer to assist with transport. My wife and son own a transport company, and have a variety of trucks and trailers (up to 53'). The company is run "by the book", with the DOT and MC authority required to transport for hire, along with full commercial insurance ($100,000 cargo and $1,000,000 liability). Drivers have CDL's. The company is based about 20 miles from Robins AFB, GA.

A trip is being put together now, leaving Warner Robins, GA early 12/29 heading to Fort Riley, KS to pick up some equipment on 12/30 being delivered to the Houston, TX area the following day (for another member of Steel Soldiers), then returning to middle GA.

If you have anything that needs to be transported to or from any of those points, PM me and I'll see what can be done to help you out. Remember, it's a business for them and they have to make money, but they'll cut you as much slack as possible. (And hopefully you'll rest easier knowing your equipment is being hauled by a legal, authorized and insured company instead of...:roll:)

As a personal note: I couldn't find any info on posting websites, email addresses or phone numbers, so I haven't included any of that. Can anyone give me some guidance on whether or not that's permitted here?

Thanks!

USARSA a/k/a Dennis

Attachments