• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Warner Robins, GA to N. GA XM818

sterlun

Hey guys, I'm gonna need a tow from WR to Morganton, GA 30560. It's about 200 miles. Truck is an XM818 w/o w and has dead batteries. Also has rear torque rods coming loose on right side which is why I don't wanna drive it.

EUC still pending. Need the run probably in the next 50 days depending on when they get it approved. Obviously within 5-10 after they give the go.

Attachments

jwaller

it would be cheaper to chain up the rear axle and drive it home but to each his own. btw there are a few dot stops between you and there so be careful.

sterlun

it would be cheaper to chain up the rear axle and drive it home but to each his own. btw there are a few dot stops between you and there so be careful.
Yeah that would be great but the rear axle torque rod is off completely and the forward rear axle torque rod has walked almost all the way out.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
warner robins towing 478-922-1172 . Also i could pick it up and store until you can get it home.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
to make it clear i have no connection to WR towing. i have used them with good results. They have drop deck and drive on trailers and can haul most any type of equipment.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks