• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Warner Robins, GA to Southern Michigan - One Pallet of Aluminum Boxes

paradeduty

Looking to see if anyone is heading from Warner Robins, GA area going up to southern Michigan. This would be for a Government Liquidation lot which would need to be picked up within the standard 2 weeks (by 5/27/2016) and either brought or have shipping arranged to southern Michigan (specifically Chelsea, MI - but if someone is "travelling through" I can meet them somewhere). I have had really good service from Fastenal using their "third party shippers" program to ship from Fastenal Store to Fastenal Store. More than happy to arrange the logistics with Fastenal if someone wants to make a couple bucks and is going to Warner Robins anyways. This lot is just one pallet of large, flat, empty aluminum "suitcase" style shipping "containers" that are basically 52" long, 14" wide, and 5" thick. They probably weigh between 10 and 20 lbs each as the total weight estimate for 12 of them is 125 lbs. These would be really easy to "break apart" and load in a truck/van individually by hand if someone was traveling. Let me know if anybody is interested, Dave 734-272-2722, espelectric@ruralreach.com. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks