• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Washington State Deuce

Forgot to mention that there is a big big parade on July 4th in downtown Bothell. It's about a mile long route. Bazillions of spectators, too. Ten deep, most of the way. I think Michael Weireman is in charge of the mil part of it. I can get you his contact info if you want.
Jim
Thanks Jim, I'd be interested in the parade if you can get me Michaels number id appreciate it.

hwcurtice

I met Zac yesterday while he was tearing up someone's field between Monroe and Snohomish. Truck looks like a strong runner, even when muddy!.

I have a picture of it somewhere...

Tarp and bows

Hey guys, looking for a bow set (or at least just the corners) and tarp for both my M35A2 and my M105 trailer.. Anyone local have either or know where I can find these without spending a bundle.. on a budget here and the wife is starting to tighten up a bit :) I remember seeing a place down near Vancouver somewhere that was listing on Craigslist but cant seem to find them again.

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a set of sideboards and bows for a M105 that I have listed in classifieds, for free. Check it out, I could drop them off mid-july when I go to Arlington Air Show. Sorry, no tarp covers.