• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Washington to Southern Calif anyone?

odSteve

Hi,
Although I've been lurking here for awhile, this is my 2nd post here. Apparently my first post was deleted because I included a link to a picture of what I need transported, and apparently that isn't allowed.
So here is my second post attempt - with no pictures this time.

I need a few parts transported from Mt. Vernon, Washington to Van Nuys, California, preferably within the next few weeks.

The parts consist of an IH 5 speed transmission with attached bell housing, 205 transfer case, bracket, clutch, pressure plate, jack shaft (very short drive shaft), and flywheel from a small V8.

The trans and transfer case have been drained of oil, and everything is banded to a pallet and ready to go now. However you can ship the parts loose if that would be easier for you.

If you have any room in the back of your trailer or pickup truck, your help would be appreciated.

Thank you, sir.

Steve

New post:
Didn't want to bump this, but I found someone who will be picking up my parts Saturday, April 19th.
Thank you all for your help and suggestions.
Steve

Last edited:

divingrocks

Banned
it's the MVCC event near Lodi, CA
Folks come down to it from your area and up to it from Socal...perhaps you can work with some of them...look around here for info or go on the G503 forum

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks