• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WATCH FOR GL AUCTIONS AT SELFRIDGE!

houdel

Hey guys (and gals) - If you're looking for a new truck, keep a watch on the autions at Selfridge ANG in Michigan!

When I picked up my Deuce there Tuesday, they had a WHOLE bunch of trucks in the DRMO. Mine was parked next to what appeared to be a M818 wrecker, a saw a couple of dump trucks, and lots of nice looking Deuces, many with cargo covers, and they were still unloading even more Deuces while I was there.

It was too cold and I was too busy with my truck to do much looking around, but there should be some great auctions coming up there!

Armada

Keep in mind that a lot of trucks (especially the nice ones) are stored there before being called up by another unit. If its a clean, complete running truck with all the 'goodies', it usually won't go to auction.

m.walker

I was at a gl once and spied some nice M52's but the guy said they either were going to other units or sold to other countries ! I guess we get the worn out ones !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks