• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Water Pump Plate

The Baron

I have a 1984 M1009. I have to replace the water pump plate, because the old one is rtv ed on to the old pump and I can't get it off. The manual says the part number is 14024208, and I bought one with this number and for some reason not all of the holes line up. All the ones I'm seeing online have this same hole pattern that don't match my pump. Where am I going wrong?

nyoffroad

You should be able to break that silicon seal, if you can't pop it loose with a screwdriver (without bending it) try heating it up.

Asmoday

I know this thread is a little old but just to let people know...Peninsular Diesel sells brand new plates that they are now having made. They run about $70.00 and are correct for the 6.2's in our M1008/M1009's. They are quite nice.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks