• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Waters intrusion into passenger insulation?

911joeblow

Make sure it is not coolant. That is a common location for coolant to collect with a bad heater core.

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine was the same on pickup too. A few jabs w a screwdriver down low and it's fine since.
Bulldogger

Action

In the black rubber door seal running around the outer edge of the door......mine begins on the edge right below the door handle is ......
OK, so then you would take the door off and lean it over so the handle is towards the ground, thus allowing the water to run out. If you flip it over, the water could just move to the top half.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks