• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Watervliet Arsenal Rectifier to Saratoga 3 ton $$

saratoga

New here. I just started bidding on generators a few months ago but have only been successful with a winch and this Rectifier from Watervliet Arsenal. Its in an unmmaned site and sheet says they will help with load out but its 95"x63"x84" and weights 6,000lbs.

Im trying to have it tested locally but havent found a place yet. I have land in Saratoga Springs but no way of moving around that kind of weight. Thought about putting it in public storage on heavy casters but the floor would have to be exactly level.

I dont have a trailer but looked at an aluminum and wood deck today. I have a 01 F150 5.4 and I think gross is at max with this load. Ive been having coil pack problems with it recently. Tried to rent a F250 from enterprise but they have nothing close.

Loadout sheet does not say anything about security clearance or checks. I was originally thinking about putting on a flatbed tow truck for the 20 miles and crane it off but it leaves me with a 3 ton paperweight.

Anyone have any ideas? Know someone who I can hire driving the flatbed in a 3/4 or 1 ton? Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks