• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Way too much $$$$$

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
It is a chunck of change, but then again it looks like an awful nice truck. People will pay more for a truck they don't have to mess with for sure though.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It's not a deuce so I moved this topic to the 5-ton forum.

Compared to what you would pay for one on GL, it may seem pricey, but if someone wanted a good title, good paint, a good runner, and a trailer to boot, then it might be a good buy.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i too think that the price is not to bad for one in that good of shape. and a trailer both with covers. he might come down but i think he will get close to that price TIm in mudland

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I think that's a bit high.

Michael

Looks like full retail to me. I would expect it to be offered by a dealer with a good reputation before I paid that much. Should include fresh fluids and a going over by someone who knows about this type of truck. 2cents

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Depends on how you look at it. Compare it with one from Oshkosh Equipment and it looks really cheap.

rockman

By the color of the engine and bed, I suspect it was one of the nicer trucks from Eastern Supply in Phila. Setting the hobby aside, it is a good price for a very capable truck.

Bill

WOR

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks