• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WC 63 radiator repair

dougimes

Dad has the WC pictured. It has overheated since the day he loaded it off the truck.

Took the radiator into an old-timey radiator repair shop. The guy is doing to a do a proper job, take the ends off, clean it all out.... wants $450.

How does this sound? are servicable good condition avial for less. Fair price?

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have my deuce radiators ultra sounded and pressure tested for under $100. I have seen alot of crap come out of one. Might look around to save 350.

mdog

I took my wc radiator to a shop in Dillon SC and he said to recore it would be somewhere above $500 and he didn't recommend it because the top and bottom looked too thin. $450 sounds high for a rodding out but I havn't had it done in many years. I would try to get another price somewhere else.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks