• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WC54 my first WW11 Dodge

Wolfen

I'm almost fineshed with it. I got it Running and the Brakes work. Now I need new Weatherstripping everywhere, new Glass for the Drivers side Wind Wing. I also need to get the Wipers to Work. They were Converted to Electric. I am also going to get a big Dent in the Roof fixed and have the Bondo in one Rear Door replaced with a Patch.
I do need some more Parts.
Rear Step which is offered by VPW and MWM.
Stretcher Brackets and the Straps that Hang from the Celing for the Strtchers.
Spotlight Lens. Mine is Pitted.
Steering Wheel. Neither VPW or MWM has one.
Rear Bench Seat from the Wall out. :beer:
I'll Post some Pictures later.

Wolfen

I'm almost finished with it. I got it Running and the Brakes work. Now I need new Weatherstripping everywhere, new Glass for the Drivers side Wind Wing. I also need to get the Wipers to Work. They were Converted to Electric. I am also going to get a big Dent in the Roof fixed and have the Bondo in one Rear Door replaced with a Patch.
Steering Wheel. Neither VPW or MWM has one.Window Handles or the Knobs for them. If I can get the Dimensions, I was thinking about making Knobs out of Wood.

Wolfen

I'm almost fineshed with it. I got it Running and the Brakes work. Now I need new Weatherstripping everywhere, new Glass for the Drivers side Wind Wing. I also need to get the Wipers to Work. They were Converted to Electric. I am also going to get a big Dent in the Roof fixed and have the Bondo in one Rear Door replaced with a Patch.
Steering Wheel. Neither VPW or MWM has one.Window Handles or the Knobs for them. If I can get the Dimensions, I was thinking about making Knobs out of Wood.

hhbirnie

Good Morning,
I am a new member. I live in the Netherlands and have a jeep and a wc54. I am searching for inventory lists to find out where my wc 54 has served in ww2. On the medic motorpool site is nothing to be found where i get further. I have a buildcart from FCA. I know in the army are personal list but also material lists but i cannot find them on the internet.
My ambu: http://forum.ktr.nl/index.php/topic,3475.0.html
Sincerely Hans Birnie

Attachments

Last edited:

cucvmule

collector of stuff
Hello, very nice truck and in such great condition. Looks to have had a very sheltered life.:)

You may start a new thread and ask for details in it as this is an older thread and may be passed by. Please show some more photographs of such a fine truck. I would like to see some of the engine. Thanks for the look at your truck.

hhbirnie

Hello, very nice truck and in such great condition. Looks to have had a very sheltered life.:)

You may start a new thread and ask for details in it as this is an older thread and may be passed by. Please show some more photographs of such a fine truck. I would like to see some of the engine. Thanks for the look at your truck.
For more pictures and the engine

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks