• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wc63

yoeri

looking for more info.

breaking my head on the rear lights on the shematics.

upper has 2 bulbs and if i'm correct should be the rear light and the brake light in one unit?
lower should be the service taillight ( on 9-810 pg 196)?

would have been handy if the tm's would depict a rear light unit front and back with info :(

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Upper left is service stop and service marker in one lamp. Lower left is blackout marker. Upper right is blackout stop, lower right is blackout marker.

yoeri

Essentially one taillight on the driver's side.

Only blackout functions on the passenger side.

Vehicle signals visibility wasn't a big deal in WW2.

seems indeed it wasn't
been looking at shematic today and seems indeed the most lighting is on in blackout function.
guess will be best to make my own shematic and have more lights on in both positions

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wouldn't change a thing from original, unless stupid laws require it.

A good alternative to messing up the truck with extra lighting is to make up a light bar that plugs into the trailer recep and hangs on the bumper only when driving on pavement.

yoeri

I wouldn't change a thing from original, unless stupid laws require it.

A good alternative to messing up the truck with extra lighting is to make up a light bar that plugs into the trailer recep and hangs on the bumper only when driving on pavement.

sadly a bubba butt head got to it...
the rear wiring is ruined by soldered on wires and wires with a shitty connector...
no way that gets approved.

same under the hood....

for the moment trying to get the left spalsh plate off but seems they found it funny at dodge to use bolts and non welded nuts....
stupid on the right hand side but even more stupid on the left hand where all is in the way for holding the nut

tried to remove the battery plate but even that one is bolted with ..... non welded nust :(

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks