• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wd-40

CMSGT

Thanks Maccus, Im hoping the new batteries do the trick. I had 1 dead cell in 1 battery so when the temp dropped things slowed down when I went to start it. I ended up buying a block heater from cummins but I didnt want to install that until I got it off the mountains and got it home.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
you can pick up a magnetic block heater for around $30 bucks plug in for a 1/2 hr or so on the oil pan usually works they work well on fuel tanks to keep diesel from gelling cheap and quick will work with small generator

CMSGT

you can pick up a magnetic block heater for around $30 bucks plug in for a 1/2 hr or so on the oil pan usually works they work well on fuel tanks to keep diesel from gelling cheap and quick will work with small generator

Thanks...any idea where I can pick one up quick??

CMSGT

I ended up using valvoline starting fluid, a small wiff then another wiff when she started to fire, this got her going. Thanks all for the help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks