• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weare, NH Show 2019

lpcoating

I'm going to the Weare show. Will be there Thursday afternoon and Friday. Maybe Saturday morning. Show is July 25th - 27th. I'm not taking parts to display but if anyone needs CMD body panels let me know as I'll have some room for parts.

Guy

CMPPhil

Hi All

Want to thank all of you who attended the Rally, we had a very good turn out of military vehicles, from the smiles on the faces of people going out trail rides, swim runs, ice cream runs, black out trail rides, scenic roads rides and coming back I strongly suspect they had fun.

Cheers Phil

lpcoating

I looked but never saw any one with mutt panels, did you go ?
Just saw this post - Yes, I was there. I took my A2 and did not take any parts to display per my original post. I'll have some parts on display at Gilbert next week but I'm not taking parts to sell. Full sides are underway but I'm not sure if they be ready for Gilbert.

Guy

lpcoating

Hi All

Want to thank all of you who attended the Rally, we had a very good turn out of military vehicles, from the smiles on the faces of people going out trail rides, swim runs, ice cream runs, black out trail rides, scenic roads rides and coming back I strongly suspect they had fun.

Cheers Phil
It was my first time attending this show and I plan on going back. Was about a 6 hour ride for me well worth it as I enjoyed the show and area very much. You guys did a great job. Thank you!

Guy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks