• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weather Strip Holder and window fit

WoodyUSMC

I've been looking for post on this but can't find anything helpful. I am missing the metal slot that attaches to the the hard top on the passenger side. This is what hold the wearer strip in place for the window to close against.

Also my window lean out at the top. How can I correct this?

rustystud

I've been looking for post on this but can't find anything helpful. I am missing the metal slot that attaches to the the hard top on the passenger side. This is what hold the wearer strip in place for the window to close against.

Also my window lean out at the top. How can I correct this?
They all lean out at the top since there is nothing to hold them in place. There are several posts showing how to fix the weather strip. Gringletaub has had one as have Apache and several others.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If are missing felt wiper NSN 2510-00-737-3287, part # 7373287 and you side window channel felts are in bad shape it will make you window floppy when rolled up. IMG_4804.JPG Replacements can be found individual or as a set on ebay or though the surplus truck parts dealers.

WoodyUSMC

Rustystud-

Ill search for post by them. But so far the only thing i found was a post were a guy put in MRAP seats and you yourself asked him where he got the channel for the weather stripping haha. I was just thinking someone would have a part number or a web site for them

Last edited:

texas30cal

The retainers from a soft top will work, just need to re drill a few holes to match the screw holes in the hard top. Mine were like Swiss cheese, this is how I figured this out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks