• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Webpage posting issue

ntxcop

Approximately 4 months ago, I noticed when I'm posting a message, or pictures, or even replying to private messages, I no longer have the ability to press the "return" or "enter" button to drop down a line. It makes messages seem jumbled up when you can't drop down a line before replying. When posting pictures, I used to be able to write a message and then drop down a line or two and attach the pictures. Now since this issue has started, my posts with pictures always have a line of text next to the picture, and it looks very sloppy. Who would have though something as little as allowing the "enter" or "return" key to work would cause such an issue? I've used three different computers to make posts or reply to PMs and its the same with all three computer. I'm curious if something was changed in the webpage setup by accident and caused this issue. Am I the only one with this problem? I apologize if this is not the correct forum for this.

RangerBob

I've had the same problem. I started using notepad to copy and paste CRLFs from. Then a few days ago I started using Firefox for posting here instead of Internet Exploder. All better. There is probably a setting in IE to address it, but I'm not going to bother looking.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks