• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

weed patch photo shoot

BlueToes

not sure how they found it, or who they were actually, but these two ladies appeared in my yard, knocked down 7ft tall weeds, just to get some pics in my G-ride. can't even see it from the road, they must have mad mv finding skills. brightened up the place for a bit, so no harm.

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How'd they fiin those? Are there a set of tires from the arctic army vehicle?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The lady with the white top on is.........errrrr......gifted......yea...gifted.

Did they do that without asking permission????

Not that I would have denied it.......but it is proper photography etiquett to ask.

Are those huge tires in the background off of the Land Train???

BlueToes

Yes, tires are from snow train, and yes, they did try to get our attention before shootin pics. Just can't hear knockin on the door at all (need doorbell i guess), but the wife saw them and went out to inquire. Then she actually told me to take pics.....otherwise I would'nt have tried it:)

Milbikes

It's a good thing they didn't find any mad hornets living in there that might have got them jumping around!

ryan77

I would have placed the one in white under citzens arrest and thoroughly integrate her!!!!!:drool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks