• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

weight of 9x20 tire and wheel

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yes.............. !!!!!!

Or ??????

gringeltaube

That linked thread was a fun thread to read.
Especially the part about being sure to add the weight of the air!

---

recon

Sometimes the search here isn't as wonderful as it could be, but

I tried "deuce wheel weight" (no quotes) and got a bunch of stuff but not the linked thread above.
I tried "deuce tire wheel weight" (no quotes) and got a bunch. This time the 10th item in the list is the answer you needed.

See, the crummy part is that this software has a limit on short words. Don't know why. It just does but 5 letter words seem to work fairly well. Maybe it is to keep us from spewing 4-letter words. So, what is a guy to do!? Well, over time we have found that using google is one way to find the odd things in here that our search engine doesn't seem to locate. AND, if you wanted to use DuckDuckGo.com - it works very much the same way

EXAMPLE:
deuce wheel and tire weight (followed by a space, then) site: steelsoldiers.com
So the full search would be: deuce wheel and tire weight site: steelsoldiers.com in a commercial search engine (not our magnifying glass here!)

So, because I am stubborn and tried a dozen searches that way (that all failed) I even tried your post (see below)
"weight of 9x20 tire and wheel" site:steelsoldiers.com

DuckDuckGo returned a lot of stuff, but never the answer.

Google returned No results found for "weight of 9x20 tire and wheel" site:steelsoldiers.com
HOWEVER, Google returned several specific answers with the quotes removed
Results for weight of 9x20 tire and wheel site:steelsoldiers.com (without quotes):

Wish I had a better answer. Some things are just a Royal Pain In The Anatomy to find no matter what search engine you use or what criteria you use. Give that link a look and see if that gets you where you need to be.

I am pretty sure that a good short answer on tire and rim weight is REAL HEAVY :cool:

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a spare set of 9x20 NDT tires on deuce rims but I'm not sure how I could weigh one. I doubt my poor bathroom scale could handle it. REAL HEAVY is a good assessment, but I was able to swap all 10 of mine without a Soldier B. The above link gives a rough estimate of between 125 and 200 pounds. I'd say that's in the ballpark.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks