• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

weight of engine oil for oil change

two.fiveM35

I KNOW this has been covered many times before, and I have searched and can not find any decent threads in it. I have read then in the past and was wanting to review them, but cant find them now.

My M35A2 came with fresh engine oil when I bought it and now I want to do my first oil change. So what weight oil are most people using? I was thinking of staying with the 30wt, but remenber reading that alot of people were going with 15/40wt. Any problems with just straight 30wt or 10/40? I have searched but cant seem to find anything.:shrugs:

Last edited:

welldigger

There is literally no benefit to running strait weight motor oil. Grab yourself some 15w 40 of whatever brand you like and don't look back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks