• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weird noise that i have no clue about

Florida9

so yesterday i started up my truck (85 m1008 ) for the drive home which is about 4 miles it sounded like it was ideling really high and making this noise and there is a major loss in power on the drive home the noise stopped a few times i got people telling me all sorts of stuff that could be wrong bad tranny, rod knock, not getting enough oil its a rebuilt 6.2 engine that i put in a few months ago and it doesnt have any problems shifting it just sounds like a loud ratteling noise with loss of power that gets louder with acceleration

Last edited:

Florida9

i had a friend look under the truck while i gave it gas and ill be **** a peice of the flywheel comes flying out so im working on replacing it right now thanks everyone for the help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks