• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WELCOME WAGON

ehuppert

HQ 1 typically belongs to the Admin Section (S1). HQ2, intel, 3 is ops, 4 is Log. HQ generally denotes a Battalion vehicle as oppposed to a company vehicle.

Eric

TOBEXA

when fixing rust spots, how do you repaint the area and make it look faded, like the rest of the truck? also, the truck had some stickers on the doors, when i took those off, i ended up with darker green patches. if you wet the truck they disappear. it looks like a brand new dark green paint job wet. i prefer the way it looks faded.

TOBEXA

Ok, so i power washed the truck. the sidewalk turned green. this thing bleeds paint like crazy. then my buddy got on the roof and his pants and hands turn green. Any harmful effects from this dust? is this normal?

TOBEXA

so the beast is ready for it(all except the hydraboost) i will be installing a ptz infared camera on one of the antenna mounts, and a screen in the front for it. if the camera runs off 24volts, where should i draw my power from?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks