• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Well...I Finally Did It....Got My 925A2. My 1st MV! (and I'm Hooked).

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard!! There's a truck in the pics? Darn, have to go back and look! roflmbo!

Lots of stuff here on site to help ya, from TM's to People!! Congrats on your recovery!! A hobby shared is better all the way around, my wife helps me with my trucks too! Very pretty young lady!

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wish my Ol' Lady smiled like that when I brought mine home. I had body armor on when I pulled in the driveway and hid all the knives before I went to bed for the first week...seriously, lol.

Your last picture reminded me that I need to put the star back on my bumper. I never added it back when I replaced it. I always liked that little detail.

Congrats on a nice truck and hope the rest of the recovery goes well.

Bhpdbrad

Yes, the truck is a recent re-build from 2012 - so essentially no rust issues. I think I'll add a camo paint scheme but now I kind of like the solid mean green... So idk what I'll end up doing.

Bhpdbrad

I wish my Ol' Lady smiled like that when I brought mine home. I had body armor on when I pulled in the driveway and hid all the knives before I went to bed for the first week...seriously, lol.

Your last picture reminded me that I need to put the star back on my bumper. I never added it back when I replaced it. I always liked that little detail.

Yeah, I got lucky to get two stars on my bumper - one painted and the other (my cute wife)! She was quite the trooper - I'll post some more photos and videos soon.

Bhpdbrad

Thanks... Still cracking up! Very funny.

sd39u

I like the solid green look. In fact, I like it so much I'm probably going to paint mine the same way!

Welcome to the club!

AZK9

Nice looking MV! Congratulations! [thumbzup]

The hobby is fun, but having an awesome 'Soldier B'
makes it even better.

There are lots of ways to paint these MVs, but mine is
plain 383 CARC green and I love it!

brasco

Great looking truck.... You will always remember bringing your first one home. Make sure that your take plenty of pictures and videos of the trip... looks like you already have a good start on that!

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are fun.......and addicting!!

I had my wife's blessing on all mine.

Made the experience great !

Enjoy and read all you can on it. TM's etc.
Watch the Army training videos on YouTube
They are cheesy, but have good info

Landbarger

Congrats! Appears to be in SUPER condition, too.

I think you're demonstrating a very healthy understanding of what you're getting into by declaring it your "1st MV" right from the introduction thread. From the look of that smile, your wife will probably need her own before too long anyway.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great looking truck, does your wife know about the model you hired ??? Just kidding, my wife is also very into my addiction and it makes it GREAT !!!

So, just curious, why did you stop in OH? Where did you start from?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks