• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Well I got my Deuce

warlord381

Thats it, I'm officially addicted to MVs. Picked up my M35-A2C and M105A2 from GL in Mt Clemens MI earlier this week and I love em both. The GL guys there were very helpful, they had the trailer rigged up to the deuce and had the deuce running when I arrived to pick up. The batts were dead as usual and they jumped it to see if it would hold a charge, no dice. But thats ok, I brought batts with me. CARNAC tells me the deuce belonged to 174TH AD BN 01 BN MAMD RGT Location:CINCINNAT with Usage Miles: 37280, big thanks to CARNAC.

The only problem so far is the engine fuel cut off is seized at the injection pump, I sprayed it and I'm sure It'll break loose so thats no big deal. I cant wait to get some time to get greasy....

Interesting side note on the trailer, it has a delivery date of 3/54!!! And it was loaded with small arms cleaning equipment, night vision mounts etc. Man what a bonus!

Attachments