• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

well its not a deuce but you might like it

lacoda56

No, it's not a deuce, it's way better and a he11uva lot more expensive than a deuce! I've wanted a 'track since I was a kid watching Combat starring Vic Morrow (not reruns) in the mid '60s. Good lord, do I feel old! You've a good looking machine there and should be proud of the work you've done!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Awesome thanks for posting the pictures. What a difference we have in armored personnel carriers now. Our trucks are not too different from WW II in many respects but the tracks have taken quantum leaps. Thanks for preserving our history and for doing the re-enactments so more kids and folks can see what the Greatest Generation drove to smash fascism and hate in their day.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I've wanted a 'track since I was a kid watching Combat starring Vic Morrow (not reruns) in the mid '60s.
Lacoda.....I also remember Combat well when it was a prime time series. I spent many hours with my plastic Thompson "Chicago typewritrer"mowing down legions of "dirty Krauts" with my buddies.
We kept ourselves occupied for hours at a time outdoors without video games or other modern amusements. When the weather was bad we moved indoors with our plastic tanks, soldiers, planes and self-invented "special effects".
"Take that you lousey Hun." BURRRAKKKKKKKKK ......BURRRAAAKKKKKKK......BURRRRAAKKKKKKK........
The politically correct crowd would have a heart attack now if this generation of kids played "war" the way we did.
I also remember "12 O'Clock High" with Robert Stack.
I got to fly in a B-17 a few years ago with my youngest son......it was the best money I ever spent.
I manned the waist gun for a while and several imaginary ME-109's bit the dust on my watch :).

OSO

That commands respect ,GREAT job on it I know a lot of hard hours went into it. Now miller time sit back pull on a few cold ones .And enjoy the view . That just shows what happens when a well executed plan comes together [thumbzup]
OSO

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks