• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Well, I've got the fever again!!!!!!

jdmcgowen

Yeah, a few years back I decided I had to have a deuce. Searched and searched and finally found one. It was a beauty, rusty, big, green, and ohhh that wonderful new car smell! Well I guess it smelled like oil and old dirty canvas.... Ahhhh absolute bliss. As time goes on, life took its course, kids were more important, and wife wanted her parking back. So yeah, I sold it to a few nice kids from Reno NV. They drove all the way to Klamath Falls to pick it up, cash in hand. I almost cried, watching my near child roll away down the road crying back to me with that "C" Whistler. Now it's been a few years 5 or 6, since losing my midlife cure to everything, I've since moved to the country with lots of parking, and I can't help but to wonder what it's going to be like to get some more green. :) So be ware all, there's gonna be a born again Deucer on here! Can't wait to get back into reading posts again and living the good life!
God bless our troops!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do what the guys from Texas did. Fly into Dayton and take a cab to my place, buy a truck and drive it home.
Works for me.

;-)

Al Harvey

Welcome back, good to see your green disease is taking over again! You can't get rid of the itch, your can just appease it!

Another Ahab

Sing Hallelujah

I've since moved to the country with lots of parking, and I can't help but to wonder what it's going to be like to get some more green. So be ware all, there's gonna be a born again Deucer on here! Can't wait to get back into reading posts again and living the good life!
God bless our troops!
Baptized in the Waters

baptized.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks