• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WEll what can you do with this!?!?!

Westech

CPL
Now what do I do? I sure hope they fly away in a couple weeks by Haspin. I wont move or start the truck till the very end so they have a chance. Man my big heart.

Also some pic's of the M332 loading and unloading.......
We had them both loaded on the trailer at GL but at the OH rally we had them taken off (Thanks Stretch!!!) and loaded only one upside down.

Attachments

waayfast

Hmmm!?? Must be the cousins to the birds that took up residence in my not finished tool shed-----would like to finish that project but can't untill the"renters" move out--
Funny how women can say OOHH!! Cute!! while giving you an EVIL look that would cause a Klingon Warrior to pee himself!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
#5 = hilarious

alphadeltaromeo

Perhaps you should post that up on twitter rofl ya, go on, tweet that one...

Well, westyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, seems like you have a bit of a problem don't it. Sure is a cute lil fella

shannondeese

I had to move my camper the other day and found a similar situation. The birds were nesting in the toung. My daughter went ballistic when I told her I was going to move it anyway. I was only moving it 15 ft. Well she won it's still sitting there. It's hard to argue with an 11 year old that knows you'll back down on things like this.

vafish

Cats, thats your answer, let nature take its course then you wont feel like the big bad human.
The little dog won't get rid of them?

I had to move my camper the other day and found a similar situation. The birds were nesting in the toung. My daughter went ballistic when I told her I was going to move it anyway. I was only moving it 15 ft. Well she won it's still sitting there. It's hard to argue with an 11 year old that knows you'll back down on things like this.
My 11 year old daughter would be dragging out the BB gun. :grd: