• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

went looking for 5 ton parts and found a deuce wrecker

BEASTMASTER

if that truck is in a midd. yard my buddies been trying to get that for about 7 yrs. the father of the operation won't part with any of the mil. trucks for less than $5k. apiece. the son told us to come around when dad is out of the picture.

hey matt, i can turn you on to a guy with a few deuces and a couple 5 tons. there old and in rough shape mind you. over in whitman,ma. he's even got a nice 5 ton dump and a real nice deuce.

nk14zp

The wrecker wasn't even the best gem that I found today. While I was there a pretty blonde drove by in a pick up. I thought to myself, Wow that isn't something you don't see everyday! I was looking at a Cummins 300 for donor parts and there she was again. I had to talk to her and what a Angel she is! Picture this a tall blonde with her hair in a ponytail wearing a cotton tank top, blue jeans and work boots. she was chucking big chunks of old wood out of the truck into the woods. now I am really impressed. So I start talking with her and she is cool! In our conversation I tell her about my 69 Harley and she knows it is suppose to be a Shovelhead and she owns a 69 Sporty. Wow! this can't be real! I had to ask her out before she disappeared into the fog, like some unicorn. Wish me luck fellas! I hope she calls :grin: I would have taken a picture but that would just be creepy! Sorry guys
How tall?

Vintage iron

Well guys. I haven't heard from the blonde. I guess that would have been to perfect! The guy that owns the Wrecker Would part with it either. :( Oh well!

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
"Sour grapes" and because I couldn't have it, it's not worth anything anyway come to mind with some of the comments.

You do not have her number? Maybe she hangs out at that scrapyard more often? Maybe someone there knows her? Maybe she will call..is just not ready, yet. Maybe she wants to see how much YOU want to be in contact (yes, women can be..ahem..different).

What I am saying (and maybe I should just have been quiet) is that nothing is over until it is over. Keep at it.

greenjeepster

You might be able to buy a boom for a m108 right now on a certain auction site and plop it on a deuce and have one for less than 5-6 k.... running.

I still don't believe you about the girl... I think it was warm out that day, you were thirsty and hallucinating.