• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Went to my friends for some advise....

Ma Duce

I went to see my friend as he is into military vehicles about getting some pointers on buying a truck. So we looked around his "motor pool" and at some of his trucks. He is not a commercial seller of trucks but does trade, buy, sell and part stuff out.

These pics do NOT show all of his stuff or the shop, where he has I think a '51 that is in real nice shape he is working on.

So took some pics and thought you guys would enjoy.

Attachments

Ma Duce

there were at least three more around the corner including a nice A3 with winch. A 818 tractor with van, and a bunch f trailers. if you look at the pic from the street there are 4 rows of trucks. the clambshell 5 ton is on one end and it was packed full of tools when he go it.

I saw at least 3 multifuel engines in the shop on stands, plus tires and and such. He even gave his Daughter one for a birthday present a 109 van and she drove back south herself.

It was like a candy store to go wading through and he gave me some tips about what to look for on a truck when bidding.

It's been a long time since I drove a 5 ton, I forgot how big the 900 series are. That makes for one mean bobbed truck. But I got a couple of other ideas too. And he has at least 1 more sitting at GL to pick up.

Last edited:

Ma Duce

Fire -- becuase I can get one cheper than what he has in some of his after recovery and such. For what I'm looking for. And I think he is attached to many of his,

Swamp -- Yea he does, he is registered here, but it's in Geneseo

Ma Duce

Heavy -- yes

Matter of fact today we were at the gun rights policy conferance in Rosement. We were looking at GL listing on my IPAD and going over stuff during one of the breaks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks