• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Went to the beach with my girlfriend....topless!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
OK, please tell me that is you unattached 20 year old sister. LOL

What is up with the jeep getting towed out? From the photo it looks like it is burned.

Green_gator

Now how about a summer get together here in Florida. I think six or eight deuces and five tons on Daytona Beach or Crescent Beach could get some attention. With the top off you could also drop the windshield and have it really open. Got to get my Shop Van out of the shop and on the road.

Green_gator

Maybe they will push the June 13 shuttle launch back from 7 am until a reasonable hour. If not I think that I may just have made my plans for July 4.

scooter01922

That looks like fun. I usually hate the beach but something about green iron and hot women in skimpy attire have me suddenly in the mood for some sand. I see the makings of a hotties and deuces calendar. Just think how fast those suckers would sell on here. You could finance a couple new trucks easily:-D

tjcouch

Awesome! I wish I could drive on the beach on my side of the state.

Your girlfriend is a keeper.

The mobile dive platform pic is awesome . . . . . the bikini pic is even more awesome. :p

And for the good of the order, my pretty girl/mv pic:

Attachments