• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Went to the beach with my girlfriend....topless!

CanonNinja

haha awesome, ive had mine about 4 times out here to the beach, its a blast every time. we always end up camping out due to being tired from the drive (about 1.5 hours) and too much malted beverage. its definitely a great time for sure

DeuceNewb

Newb Where did you wind up going. Which beach?
yeh it was carolina beach, the north end., Freeman park to be exact.

nice diving board.how deep was the water there
It was about chest deep....so about 4 feet or so

ps hope you rinsed her off well! :)
O yeh, tons of rain on the way home and then about 20 min with the pressure washer.

Hey, Looks like Corrolla Beach N.C. !!
I go there every year with the Hmmwv..!
I know the Food Lion parking lot well!..

Kevin...
Nice hmmwv!. It's actually carolina beach, and there's a food lion there too. You should head down here soemtime. I can't wait to make it back to the outerbanks this summer.

bambambam22

I can not find where to put this for sure so if it is in the wrong place please tell me where to put it. Thank God I found this site, I am just beginning to learn and try to buy a 6X6 and I would welcome any information anyone would be willing to teach me. I want a 6x6 for hunting and camping and driving around turning heads. If anyone would be able to tell me which one would be the best to try and purchase I would be grateful. 1. First what is the difference in these and others that are not listed here Kaiser-Jeep, AM General, GMC M135? 2. Is there a best one to look for? 3. One with a winch is a good thing, right? 4. Can I get tubeless tires and NON split rim wheels? 5. Why are there so many for sale? 6. I found the government liquidation site that you have on the left side of your web site and they require an End User Certificate and approval to purchase is this normal? 7. Is there any hidden costs to buying from a site like this like a huge tax? 8. There just seams to be some kind of something that I don’t know about that bites you in the behind after you buy one of these trucks since they seam to be so cheap for what you get. I am sorry for so many questions but the auction is 5/19-5/21 and I have to learn as much as I can as fast as I can and I would greatly appreciate any information that anyone can share. 9. Are they as much fun as they look? 10. Why would I want to display my birth date? First thought is it is not a very good idea. 11. Did I put this in the right place if not can you tell me where to put this message?

Pawnshop

Have you done anything with the inside yet? Mine is decked out in "mobile command post" style and would be perfect for a beach trip, I may have to take her down to Padre Island soon:oops: (the smiley is me getting a sunburn, I can already feel it...)

Attachments

DeuceNewb

no I haven't had any time for the inside yet, so it is just storage for me (since i live in a town house) and then there's air mattresses we put on the floor as well as a hammock hung from one side to the other, and of course the coolers for the beer. Eventual plans are bunk beds and a kegerator and cd player with lots of speakers so we can hear it from outside.

Wolf.Dose

Nice pics! And I found that you did the necessary job afterwards, the cleaning. See salt the the death of the military veterans on wheels or tracks, as well as the stuff they put on the roads in winter to melt the snow.
But the stuff that the animal we drink the milk from or eat leave are as harmfull to our vehicles. This stuff sometimes is hidden in the soil we are driving across. This will teach us to clean the trucks after every event we joined.
Wolf

pigpenkiwi

you said you airdown to 35 psi i was told not to so i leave mine up and it gets bit dicey some times your tires did fine at that that pressure i take mine to florance oregon sand dunes once a month

tjcouch

Speaking of M35 on the beach . . . .

This past weekend the Mid Flordia Jeep Club had their "Jeep Beach" Weekend in Daytona, FL.

I would have loved to take my m35 . . . but that is just too far for my taste, right now.

But there was an M35 there - I did not talk to the owner, but someone in the back said that you were from the area and were on SteelSoldiers . . .

Here's a pic NotDixie snapped during the beach parade:

The truck looked great - I was very envious!

Over 300 Jeeps attended the event - 200+ formed a line on the beach 4 miles long, literally!

Attachments

Last edited:

DeuceNewb

you said you airdown to 35 psi i was told not to so i leave mine up and it gets bit dicey some times your tires did fine at that that pressure i take mine to florance oregon sand dunes once a month
Yeh when I bought it the tires were already at 35 so i just left it since it seems to do well on the beach and the only driving it sees is to and from the beach. The recommendation for sand is 15psi, but since i see a lot of street to get there and back I don't feel like constantly airing up and down. It does fine, but when i played on sand dunes i would have done a little better with a tiny bit less, but i still climbed most and never got stuck.

Maverick1701

very cool pics, it looks like yall had a blast

man i cant wait to make it down to the coast w/my deuce now....I lived in florida for about 13years and I really miss the beach/ocean

CycleJay

re; Went to the beach with my girlfriend....topless!

That looks like fun. I usually hate the beach but something about green iron and hot women in skimpy attire have me suddenly in the mood for some sand. I see the makings of a hotties and deuces calendar. Just think how fast those suckers would sell on here. You could finance a couple new trucks easily:-D
Hi all,

If you actually do make a calender, Count me in, seriously.
Because I am a photographer, so I can shoot at least some of it.

You can view some of my work at my online portfolio here:
PhotosByJay.Com

If interested, we can work out fair compensation,
that will be fair for all of us.

Good day,

CJ

DeuceNewb

glad you like the pics. I have a ton more, as my friends and I go out to the beach almost every weekend during the summer. 4th of july weekend we had an m35, m109, and m1009 and an h1 out there partying

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks