• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

West Michigan roll call

Heath_h49008

Seeing as how Google maps killed our locator function, and because I have recently run into some darn nice MV guys here in the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek area, I thought it might be nice to get to know anyone else in the region.

I'm in Kalamazoo/Portage 90% of the time with my M35A2 and heavy tools about 40 minutes away. I keep a pretty decent set in the car, but at the very least I can be able to pick you up or run for parts if you break down. ASE parts tech, Mich State certified auto mechanic, Mechanical engineering major at WMU.

Feel free to PM me for my cell number and I'll be happy to help out any way I can.

Also, our friends in the Lansing area seem to be having a ton of fun with these monthly MV get-togethers. Anyone up for a West Michigan version?

67Beast

I'm on the far west coast of Michigan. I live in Silver Lake near the sand dunes and have motorsports shops in both Silver Lake and Fremont. I usually run my trucks in most of the parades and events around the area.

656owner

Any Military Vechicle groups here in West Michigan? Took my CUCV to its 1st car show last year and met one other MV owner who wanted to get a bunch of us local guys together. I could not find any local military vechicle groups so I am starting a MV branch off my local car club.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter

ramtoughM880

Not west Michigan but live in Wayne. Also spend many weekends at the family hunting/stomping grounds in Gladwin/Harrison.

Looking to eventually get an M880 or M890. Was at Jay's in Clare last 4th of July and ran into the show there, it rekindled my interest in MV's.

Thanks and hopefully will see a bunch of you around. :)

Jay

87J

Just joined, 25 minutes northwest of Grand Rapids. Currently building an M1010, have lots of square body chevy parts available if your in a bind hit me up.

alltheway82nd

Thanks I will if you run across a rear seat for a M1009 I will be needing one soon...same goes for you if you need anything ..I don't have much spare for parts as I just bought mine but my uncle just bought a civvy 82 blazer so I will pass on the info..Larry

Chairbornrangerx

Okay, so I'll post up here since I should be an M35 owner in about 2 more days. I know Heath, the OP, I'm also living in Kalamazoo. So I just thought I'd say Hi, and I am looking forward to being in the club

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks