• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Westy & Michelle's wedding

westechs_wifey

Rich & I would like to send an open invite for the everyone on SS to come to our wedding :D It will be in Oshkosh, WI on May 25th, 2008 @ 3pm......If you are want to come send me a PM please. Michelle & Westy :lol: Oh yeah its ok to bring the green machines too...lol

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Westy & Michelle

Congrats! Be careful though, there are ALOT of SS members,the food bill might kill ya! For those of too far away, are you registered somewhere? What kind of things do you want or need...aside from MV stuff :wink:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Rich and Michelle (insert last name here) westy??

DMgunn

Congratulations to both of you - finding someone that loves you for who you are, and who embraces your unusual interests is a real blessing. Be sure to remind yourselves often how fortunate you are to have found each other.

steelandcanvas

Re: RE: Westy & Michelle

WillWagner said:
Congrats! Be careful though, there are ALOT of SS members,the food bill might kill ya! For those of too far away, are you registered somewhere? What kind of things do you want or need...aside from MV stuff :wink:
Not to mention the Bar tab, is it a Hosted Bar? :D

Congratulations to the Both of you! :beer:

Alredneck

Banned
RE: Re: RE: Westy & Michelle

Congrats, is it a shotgun and spurs kinda shindig hmmmmmmmmm!!! well then yeeeehaw :grd:
Have fun in yalls new lives, Captain

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dang, that is a long drive for me! I would love to be there to see y'all take the plunge. Best of luck to both of you! Are you leaving the church in the 813A1?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats Michelle and Rich. I can only say that if you 2 are half as happy in marriage as I am, you will be blessed for life. After 8 years my honeymoon phase has only gotten better. What, not registered at OD Iron?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congratulations to you both, hope this is the start of a large Westy Family! We need more drivers for the green junk that will soon accumulate on your property. :)

Westech

CPL
I'm getting married??? WHAT THE ?? lol thank you guys for all the good words. I know it will be a good road to travel for the both of us. and yes were having a FREE beer bar. So everyone get off there butts and get there.

Tibby

Congratulations to both of you. When you find the right person, life becomes good. I have been married to Sheila for coming up on 12 years (2nd time, the first one was a mistake I saw coming but did it anway). Even after years, people still think we are newlyweds. It sounds corny, but I do worship the ground she walks on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks