• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What a Deuce is made for, Especially a bobbed one.

Unforgiven

:doh:

Man, are you expecting compliments for that? My twinkie's hiding behind my berries for that one. You could have given it SOME gas, don't you think?

I can do that good in a Pinto.

Capt.Marion

I'm thinking that losing that back axle kept you from completing the run. IMHO

The gooberment spec for 6-wheel drive was purposeful and "bobbing" - AKA: amputation of that tractive potential - is like a DOUBLE Circumcision [OUCH !] .... if you cut it off twice it's GOING TO BE TOO SHORT !

aua
That's an excellent way to put it... never thought of it that way before...:shock:

Corprin

ahh, the jealous :cookoo:
I know, if someone doesn't agree with, or fully understand the draw to do, something they MUST be jealous... right?

Being that I have lived in the south, (GA, SC, AL and LA) I can assure you of one thing; I am not jealous of the south in any way, shape, or form. But to imply I am, only enforces the two biggest issues I have with southern culture; The ignorance of some and the arrogance of others.

This of course is my personal opinion, and am sure some would disagree. With that said, do what you enjoy, just don't expect ALL to have the same opinion. 2cents

he was just testing the limitations of his truck, because you HAVE to know your limitations! and what better way to find out than throwing the truck in a mud pit and holding it WOT? lol:driver:
Well played sir ;)

Heavysteven

If anyone took my post seriously....it was an implyed joke. If I took my truck through that I would have buried the front end and been spinning my NDT's.

I am not going to comment on jealous/south. Really adds nothing to this post.

Snarky

Knock on wood, I haven't gotten my 6x6 deuce stuck in the soft sands around here...yet. I would like to try it in mud, but I need another deuce or to add a winch to get me out.

emr

Hey i am on board, !!!!! If U do not mind a fast story...In My M38 after 6 hours of dry sand in the NJ pine barrens we saw a big big puddle way up yonder, so I florred it, I have a buick 255 V 6 in her so we made it fast and with the windshield down I new we would not make it but like this vid shows, sometimes u just have to do it.. GOOD JOB DUDE !!!!!!!!!!!! we did not mkae it either, at first we got washed big time with a big wave over the windshield then she was spuddering bad, and I got out in reverse like amazing, but I was so crazzed by then... she smooth out and I threw her back in first and rammed it in again we got a big shower again and only made it as far as we did the first time, man that was fun ... water was up to the windshield... I like this stuff !!!! TOO !!!!!! like i said GOOD JOB KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks