• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What a nice day at the auction!

jimh1985

Just got my trailer from the base, she pulled great.. nice and smooth, the air brakes worked out alright. No leaks found anywhere.
I cant believe I got her for 1300 out the door!! Now time to title it and sell it, I hate to see it go but I really have no use for one of this size.
Oh yea and I finished my bobbed deuce this weekend, I figured this would be a good test for it haha!

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z196/jimh1985/20110421181721.jpg

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Could you measure the bed and post the dimentions, please?

Looks nice.

jimh1985

trailer

It's a m989, they use it for hauling ammo or rocket pods i think.
My next question for you guys is whats a good price to sell one at, I odnt know the value for this, ive done research with no results... Now if only i had more money when they auctioned this they sold 14 of them :(

jimh1985

The width is 8ft on the inside of the sides the length is 17ft the total length is 21ft. Btw the sides either let all the way down or you can slide out the arms and they will lay flat making your trailer another 3 ft wide

3dAngus

Oh, OK, so you got one of the ammo trailers. Was a EUC required? I forgot. I would love to have one.

Those trailers are heavy. When you can't pull it with a pickup loaded, prices go down. When you can't load a backhoe on it, prices go down. But you should get your money back and then some. So you're up there in the Tobesofkee area?

I like your bobbed deuce. Nice tires. I want it too! Does it come with the trailer?:-D

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
My dad lives in lizella, and i'm only about 20 minutes from him just north of bass pro shops. I would like to see your bobber one of these days.

jimh1985

trailer

Hey come by and see it anytime. The truck or trailer! I'm here most days after 5pm. Shoot me a pm. And we can get in touch. So no ideas on a good starting price for this thing?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Honestly, its hard to say. I've not seen one before. If you bought it just to sell, I'd start at twice what you paid, but that could be too much or too cheap.