• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What about this one?

Goose2448

The guy also has a fully restored M35A2. I have not looked at yet. It is a soft top and has the cargo cover. The only other thing I know is it is 6X6 full time. No air shift front end. He wants $4000 for it.
Thanks,
Goose

greenjeepster

I think I would avoid doing business with this guy, the AWD means older model T-Case. Probably "fully Restored" means he put a 200.00 maco paint job on it:roll:

look for private sale from somebody who is not in the surplus business, you will get more truck for you money that way.

Goose2448

A hard top is a must in this area. Heater would realy be nice. And with the snow we can get a wintch would be nice. My C20 pickup does a pretty good job in bad weather. But when you have AWD then you end up NEEDING it.

greenjeepster

You might post a wanted ad in the classified on here, somebody is bound to have one they will sell in that price range.

If you are willing to travel a days drive or so it should be really easy to find a decent truck. Watch Ebay, there have been a lot of them on there lately and many going pretty cheap when they are not set with a reserve.

greenjeepster

Eastern wants $6500 for one in worst shape than the one I am looking at. The $1800 one.
You noticed that too;-) He is a member on here and a lot of people get defensive if you criticize his prices. He must sell them to somebody or he would not be in business. Must be those rich folk in Jersey and NY. :roll:

Goose2448

And the same with Mimphis. Saw one at the place in Chambersburg at the Goining Out of Buninues Sale and it looked like a pile of scrap metal. It was missing parts to. They wanted $12,500 for it. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

tm america

ya what they want and what they get are two different things i dont think places like that stay in business by selling truck but the parts they sell keep them going till they fine another sucker to pay way to much for one of their trucks
:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks